Click on the titles below to learn about some of the projects
Sublets apartments rent Apartment rentals rent roommates sublets rooms houses rental Furnished apartment sublease roommate rentals temporary housing short term. Most rentals are 90% completed before you have to leave your computer terminal.
iRoommates.com is committed to providing a worldwide roommate medium where room seekers and those offering rooms can meet. iRoommates.com is committed to posting all types of room availabilities: furnished rooms, unfurnished rooms, corporate rooms, and all other types of roommate situations.
MILLERPULSE is one of the best reports for getting a real-time industry pulse. It provides a great snapshot of performance across the major segments; makes it easy to digest key business drivers and factors shaping industry optimism or concern; and easy to see any deviation in historical trend.
Co-op City is a New York State Mitchell-Lama housing cooperative with 15,372 residential units in 35 high-rise buildings and seven (7) townhouse clusters that consist of garden and duplex apartments. It is the largest single residential development in the United States with a population of approximately 50,000 residents
MarkTheday.com is a calendar reminder service that can help you organize all of your important holiday, birthday, anniversary and appointment reminders. This free reminder service comes with a fully functional calendar that allows you to list all of the important dates, occasions, tasks and appointments that come up in life.
Ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
Matan Drelich is the founder of The Drelich Law Firm. Mr. Drelich grew up in south Florida. He attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, and graduated with academic honors. While at the University of Florida Mr. Drelich interned with the Public Defenders office with thoughts of becoming a criminal defense attorney.
King Paper Limited Corporation is a Florida based trading company established in the early 1970’s by Mr. Melvin Miller. We supply many different paper and board grades to the converters around the world. We represent some of the larger virgin and recycled paper mills in the United States, Canada, Northern Europe, and Asia. Our primary focus is Liner and Medium Board Grades which represents 65% of our total business, the remaining 35% is with Specialty White Tops, Coated Liner, and Folding Box Grades